‘Looking Learning’ is unique…
The online visual dictionary ‘Looking Learning’ is the solution …it uses a person’s powerful visual skills as the primary pathway to learn English fast, accompanied by audio pronunciation by a native speaker plus a unique interactive function ‘picture sentence’.
- An online visual dictionary with over 7000 high impact, meaning-specific word pages designed to clearly convey word meaning and to be easily remembered.
- An online visual dictionary with a full range of words- nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, pronouns, conjunctions, interjections – all required to function normally in an English speaking environment.
- An online visual dictionary where all word pages are full-size and have vivid illustrations demonstrating multiple word meanings where applicable.
- An online visual dictionary with a built-in audio button for learning word pronunciation by a native speaker.
- An online visual dictionary where a word search also finds words in their multiple suffix/prefix forms, accompanied by audio pronunciation by a native speaker.
- An online visual dictionary with ‘picture sentence’ – an exciting interactive function which enables active use of the word pages in real sentences to assist grammatical understanding.
- An online visual dictionary which has proven effective in teaching English after other methods failed.
Some supporting research for learning language visually can be found in the link below: Brain stores words in visual dictionary › News in Science (ABC …