Looking Learning’s commitment to Your Privacy
- We take privacy seriously. Your information is personal and we are committed to protecting your privacy while visiting the Looking Learning website.
Collection of Information
- Looking Learning collects two types of customer information. The first type includes such information as the number of visitors viewing certain pages and how long visitors stay on a page. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to any particular visitor.
- The second type of information Looking Learning collects from its visitors is personal information such as your (or your business’) name and contact details. This information is only collected after approval from yourself.
Use of Information
- Looking Learning generally uses your information to:
- Provide specialized products, services or promotional offers to you.
- Give you the opportunity to receive email and “e-newsletters” from Looking Learning.
- Looking Learning will not rent, sell or share your personal information at any time unless directed by you or a legal procedure.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Looking Learning does not rent, sell or share your personal information with other people or companies except to provide products or services you have requested. The only exceptions to this are:
- Looking Learning may provide your information to trusted parties working with Looking Learning or for under a confidentiality agreement with us. These partners may use your information to help Looking Learning service and communicate with you.
- Looking Learning may share your information if we must respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Looking Learning may share your information if we believe it necessary to investigate or take action on illegal matters or activities, situations that may be of harm to an individual or company, violations of Looking Learning Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required by law.
- Looking Learning may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Looking Learning may allow affiliated companies to set and access cookies on your computer which are subject to their own privacy policies.
- Looking Learning limits access to your personal information to employees and companies (as described previously) who we believe reasonably needs access to it.